Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 STRIKE Shooting Glasses, CLEAR/ DARK LENSE
- Lenses feature Oakley’s HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 22.214.171.124.
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
- FRAME: Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
5 reviews for Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 STRIKE Shooting Glasses, CLEAR/ DARK LENSE
- Store Name: APX
- Vendor: Kevin Matamoros
- Address: 97-11 63rd Dr.
Rego Park, NY 11374
- No ratings found yet!