Setting up your shipping options
There are many ways to send items to your buyers. By setting up your shipping options accordingly, you set your store up for success. By offering more than one delivery option, you’ll be able to attract different types of buyers.
You can pick which shipping methods you want to offer your buyers when creating your listing. Depending on whether you’re using our quick listing tool, or our advanced listing form, you’ll do this in slightly different ways.
Before setting your shipping options for an item, look at the options other sellers are offering so your rates are competitive.
How to setup shipping options
- Enter you Dashboard settings and select shipping from the right hand menu.
- At the bottom of the page click on “+Add Shipping Method”
- Select from the three options available, “Free Shipping, Local Pickup, Flat Rate”
- To add shipping cost select “Flat Rate” and then hit “Add Shipping Method”.
- Once Flat Rate Shipping has been added to your page, hover over the new option and select “Edit”
- Fill in all of the required fields, including “Title, Shipping Cost, Tax Status, Shipping Class Cost and Calculation Type.”
- Once completed you’ll see these options kick in immediately and will apply once a customer checks-out.
- You can test your settings by adding your own products to your cart and going through the process.
Replying to feedback doesn’t affect your seller performance, we understand that positive feedback is important to you. If you believe feedback you received from a