Changing your password
Whether you’ve simply forgotten your password and need to reset it, or want to make a change for security reasons, it’s easy changing your password. To protect your account, we’ll always ask you to confirm your identity via email or text.
To change your password, select the button below, then follow these instructions:
- Enter your current email if not already popluated in your Dashboard.
- Current password we already be populated. If not enter old password.
- Enter new password then once again below it to confirm.
- Once new password has been entered and confirmed, click Save Changes.
- For security, we’ll ask you to verify yourself by email or text:
- Email: We’ll send you an email within five minutes. Simply select the Confirm button in the mail.
- Text: We’ll text a PIN to your mobile number. Enter the PIN you receive, then select Continue.
- Enter your new password, and select Continue.
You can also change your password in the Account section of My APX. Here’s how:
- Click on your profile bubble located on the top menu.
- Drop down menu opens click Edit Profile.
- Once in your dashboard click the Settings Clog and then follow the same steps as above.